July 15thJuly 29th 2017is the New Deadline for abstract submission for Oral Presentation and Posters
- starting from June 15th 2017 Presenting authors of accepted abstracts for Oral Presentation and Posters will be notified whether their abstract is accepted; this will allow the authors to register and plan their trip in advance. Speakers of Oral and Poster presentations must pay their registration to the congress by August 27th 2017. Failure to do so, will result in exclusion from the programme and the Book of Abstracts. Further details on the schedule and instructions will be available on the congress website.
- August 21st 2017 Oral and Poster presentations whose first author is not registered are removed from the Program
How should I write my abstract?
- The abstract must be divided into the following sections:
Context – Objective – Methods – Patient(s) – Intervention(s) – Main Outcome Measure(s) – Result(s) – Conclusions.
The abstract cannot be longer than 2500 characters including spaces, and must be plain text: it is not possible to include tables and images, but you may insert data in the text of the abstract.
- Each person is allowed to submit a maximum of two abstracts on the congress’ topics as presenting author: one oral presentation and one poster or, alternatively, two posters. There is no limit to the number of abstracts submitted as co-author
- Abstracts can only be submitted using the on-line form. Abstracts submitted via email or fax will not be accepted.
- Once submitted and accepted the abstract cannot be modified in any of its parts (authors, content and title).
The abstract submission is closed, only invited speakers can upload their abstract
Submit the abstract
Topics for abstracts
- Emergency Contraception
- Fertility Preservation
- Genetics And Genomics
- Genito Urinary Syndrome
- Gynecological Endocrinology
- Gynecological Oncology
- Gynecological Surgery
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Prenatal Diagnosis
- Stem Cells